We are having a party! Yes, Bramhall Summer Fiesta will be in the
Village Square on Wednesday 31st August from 7pm. There will be music, food and drinks for just £20. Music to entertain you will be from a Brazilian Salsa band and our friends from Ukraine. A choice of food from Plumcake Cafe, Pix Pizza, The Brooklyn Qtr. and TRUNK – Bramhall.
Get your tickets here
We have a Salsa Band and the Ukranian musicians and singers coming to entertain us and probably a Barber shop choir. We’ll be running a bar and serving authentic Brazilian cocktails prepared by our local Brazilian, Ed and his partner Mike. There are 7 meal choices from 4 local food outlets.
1. Chilli and rice. Chocolate brownie and ice cream.
2. Tomato, mozzarella, basil pizza. Nutella dough bites.
3. Mushroom, olive and rosemary pizza. Nutella dough bites.
4. Parma ham and mushroom pizza. Nutella dough bites.
5. Pulled pork slider, cheese and coleslaw. Chocolate brownie.
6. Loaded fries with pulled pork, bacon mayo, crispy onions and BBQ sauce. Chocolate brownie.
7. Trunk’s famous paella. Surprise Spanish dessert
Fine weather has been ordered but if not bring a brolly and a blanket. Bright holiday clothes encouraged. The more fun the better.
Reservations £20. Get your tickets here